PACE is not an insurance company. It is an insurance pool for Oregon education organizations which gives your organization important benefits.
- Not for profit - PACE's only objective is to provide reasonable rates and comprehensive coverage - Unlike insurance companies whose profits are distributed to shareholders.
- Occurrence-based coverage - You are covered for anything that happens during the term of your coverage, regardless of when it is is reported - even decades later.
- Personalized service - Resources, services and training opportunities allow you to reduce your risk and keep contribution rates low.
- Customized for Oregon's public education organizations - pricing and member contributions are geared to members' budgeting cycles and coverages are designed for education-specific needs.
- Plans written in plain English.
- Coverage you can count on including:
- Legal defense coverage;
- Liability coverage for locally-elected, volunteer board members and public employees;
- Protection against crime, personal injury and employee misconduct;
- Boiler and machinery
- Risk management services:
- Safety and liability training to help prevent problems and respond appropriately if they occur.
What members have to say
- Intermountain ESD - Intermountain ESD's superintendent and chief financial officer describe the benefits of PACE assistance when a flood engulfed ESD property.
- South Coast ESD - South Coast ESD acting superintendent describes how PACE agents helped when a fire ravaged their headquarters.
Information about insurance coverage provided for PACE members.
Information about services available to PACE members.
Information about trainings available to PACE members.
Submit an inquiry to a PACE Pre-loss attorney