PACE Member Services
PACE is not an insurance company. It is an insurance pool for Oregon education organizations which gives your organization important benefits.
Services for members
PACE Legal Inquiry
- Not for profit - PACE's only objective is to provide reasonable rates and comprehensive coverage - Unlike insurance companies whose profits are distributed to shareholders.
- Occurrence-based coverage - You are covered for anything that happens during the term of your coverage, regardless of when it is is reported - even decades later.
- Personalized service - Resources, services and training opportunities allow you to reduce your risk and keep contribution rates low.
- Customized for Oregon's public education organizations - pricing and member contributions are geared to members' budgeting cycles and coverages are designed for education-specific needs.
- Plans written in plain English.
- Coverage you can count on including:
- Legal defense coverage;
- Liability coverage for locally-elected, volunteer board members and public employees;
- Protection against crime, personal injury and employee misconduct;
- Boiler and machinery
- Risk management services:
- Safety and liability training to help prevent problems and respond appropriately if they occur.
Contact information, member list, trustee list and other general information about PACE
Access to your PACE coverage, event registration and other member content.