News

PACE Membership Survey shows satisfaction levels

The Communication Services team recently prepared a report on the results of the 2015 Property and Casualty Coverage for Education (PACE) Membership Survey. The survey targeted 279 PACE member entities from around Oregon, to assess perceptions of the services members receive.

The survey found that PACE members appreciate the services they receive from the insurance pool and its staff. A majority of respondents (86.0%) agree or somewhat agree that PACE is valuable to their organization, and most respondents (96.8%) stated that they were satisfied with being part of PACE.

Consistent with PACE’s goal of helping its members avoid claims, almost all (98.4%) respondents agree PACE saves their resources by helping them avoid claims; the remaining handful (1.6%) responded that this statement did not apply to their situation.

To read the full survey results, view this report.